May 09, 2010

Team Jordan Romero on Everest


The Jordan Team has been on THE Mountain traveling between base camps and living life at about 20,000 feet. They are all looking good and amazingly have keep up the social life on the web. . . technology! We are watching and inspired by our friends and have been stoked to follow along on the progress. You can too! Check them out at http://www.jordanromero.com/


This is a big from Jordan's website about his dream to summit.

My Dream to Climb the 7 Summits



The TEAM

Jordan Romero – Age 13I’m the one who started this project. It’s my dream we are following to the highest points on every continent. I know it’s a big goal and lucky for me my family is supporting me every step of the way. In fact my family is my team.

Paul Romero – DadPaul is an experienced adventure racer and mountaineer. He is a flight medic with professional skills in emergency field medicine. He is professionally trained in high altitude medicine and rescue.

Karen Lundgren – StepmomKaren is also an experienced adventure racer and mountaineer. She is a coach and personal trainer and carries the video camera to every summit to document every step the team takes. She is the team troubleshooter and technology manager.

The Seven Summits – Mountains We’ve climbed:

Africa- Kilimanjaro – July 22, 2006

Australia- Kosciuszko – April, 2007

Europe/Russia- Elbrus – July 11, 2007

South America- Aconcagua – December 30, 2007

North America- Denali – June 18, 2008

Oceana- Carstensz Pyramid – September 1, 2009


No comments: